If you are looking to get up to speed on the innovations in fintech taking place in the Asia-Pacific region, then our all-digital fintech conference, FinovateAsia, is your ticket. For two days next week, June 22 and June 23, our guest speakers and distinguished panelists will share their insights and experiences as innovators, entrepreneurs, and analysts in one of the fastest-growing, technologically-creative areas of the world.
We’ve already introduced you to our keynote speakers. Here’s a look at the roundtables and panel discussions that will be available to attendees over the course of the conference. Learn more about FinovateAsia Digital at our FinovateAsia hub and pick up your ticket today!
Digital disruption and customer experience
Examine how customer demands have changed in the current environment. Discover how to build successful partnerships and distribution channels with customers in mind. Read more.
- Sheila Paul, Chief Marketing Officer, Home Credit Philippines
- Mikko Hietanen, COO, CreamQuark
- Shawn Lau, VP, Partnerships Solutions, SwissRe
- Justin Yiu, Head of Innovation, Solaria Labs East (Asia), Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Gerald Marion, Chief Customer & Strategy Officer, BUPA ANZ
- Moderated by Marc-Antoine Hager, Sales Director, APAC, CleverTap
Embedded finance and the future of finance
Learn how to harness the power of data and digitization to build new models of finance across verticals. See how to empower customers through better offerings, and how to integrate services into customers’ every day lives. Read more.
- Victor Alexiev, Director, APAC Head for Citi Ventures, Programs & Strategic Partnerships, ICG, Citi
- Sonal Kapoor, Director, Flipkart
- Moderated by Yannick Even, Head of Digital & Smart Analytics APAC, SwissRe
The evolving payment landscape in Asia: Blurring of lines between payment systems
Examine the emerging challenges and opportunities in the payments space. Discuss how the payments industry can foster collaboration to serve consumers and businesses better. Read more.
- Daniel Webber, Founder / CEO, FXC Intelligence
- Laetitia Moncarz, Head of Corporates & FI and Business Innovation, SWIFT Asia Pacific
- Kevin Popermhem, Cross Border Product Manager, ITMX
- Moderated by Nicholas Soo, Regional Head of Payments, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, HSBC
Change management: Bringing your people on your digitization journey
Learn how implementing cultural change can future-proof your business and attract and retain the right, forward-looking, tech-talented people. Read more.
- Faraaz Ali, Group Head, Digital Ecosystems, API and Open Banking, DBS
- Susan Ong, Chief Information Officer, Home Credit Philippines
- Oscar Ramos, Partner & Managing Director, Chinaccelerator
- Deepak Oram, Head of Marketing Technology & Automation, HDFC Bank
- Moderated by John Gist, Head of Fidelity Labs, Fidelity
Overcoming challenges and fostering successful partnerships across new ecosystems
Explore the convergence between financial services, insurance, wealth, and health, and the disruptors working across ecosystems. Learn how you can fit into this emerging ecosystem model and expand into new markets. Read more.
- Deepak Sharma, Chief Digital Officer, Kotah Mahindra Bank
- Manish Gurbuxani, Regional Head of Business Development and New Markets, Prudential
- Alpesh Doshi, Managing Partner, Redcliffe Capital
- Moderated by Yi Mien Koh, Chief Partnership Officer, Asian Markets, AXA Asia
SME lending in a post-COVID-19 world
Learn how credit and financing options favored by consumers have changed in response to the pandemic. Examine ways to determine the unique credit needs of different customer types and how to build new products to accommodate them. Read more.
- Nikhilesh Goel, Co-founder and COO, Validus Capital
- Brian Yeoh, Head of Data Governance and Strategy, Financial Services Regulatory Authority
- Moderated by Zhi-Ying Barry, Senior Analyst, Forrester
Acceleration of digital banking: Innovating in response to COVID-19
Investigate how banks and other financial institutions embraced digital transformation trends that preceded the pandemic. Discuss what challenges and opportunities are likely to arise in a post-COVID environment. Read more.
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director Krungsri Finnovate & Head of Innovation, Krungsri Bank
- Xue Kai Pang, CEO, Tokocrypto
- Medhy Soudhi, Head of FinTech & StartupXcharge, DBS
- Moderated by Lapman Lee, Professor of Practice (FinTech & Innovation), HK Polytechnic University
Leveraging emerging technologies and digitization to reimagine a hybrid customer experience
Discover how to identify customer pain points more efficiently and find the right balance between digital self-service and the human touch. Learn how to harness AI and machine learning to exceed customer expectations. Read more.
- Andy Chun, Regional Director, Technology Innovation, Prudential
- Shawn Low, Co-founder and Head of Operations, Better.com
- Tomasz Kurczyk, Chief Digital and Transformation Officer, AXA
- Moderated by Frank Yazdi, Head of Priority Client Services, Asia Pacific, HSBC