FinovateFall is right around the corner (September 11 through September 13). If you still haven’t registered for our annual autumn fintech conference in New York this month, there’s no better time than the present. Visit our FinovateFall 2023 hub today and save your spot.
This week’s edition of Finovate Global highlights companies headquartered outside of the U.S. that will be demoing their latest innovations on the Finovate stage in just a few days. Get to know them here, then join them in New York live and in person for FinovateFall!
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in the United Kingdom, Connect Earth enables financial institutions to offer their retail and SME customers insights into the environmental impact of their spending. LinkedIn.
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Engage People is a loyalty network that enables program members to pay with points directly at checkout. The company was founded in 2015. LinkedIn. X (Twitter).
eSelf is building the next generation of client-financial institution interaction, enabling human-like conversations and efficient personalization. Founded in 2022, eSelf is headquartered in Israel.
Fintech Insights offers a comprehensive digital banking research platform. The company’s technology helps FIs build strategies and launch new features faster. Headquartered in London, the company was founded in 2010. LinkedIn. X (Twitter).
Founded in 2013, Flybits enables FIs to deliver personalized digital banking experiences across mobile, web, and the Metaverse. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. LinkedIn. X (Twitter).
Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Fundica is a government funding platform used by some of the largest FIs in North America to acquire and retain clients at scale. Fundica was founded in 2017. LinkedIn. X (Twitter).
Headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, LemonadeLXP is a digital growth platform that helps FIs and fintechs create effective training and support tools to maximize their investment on their technology. The company was founded in 2019. LinkedIn. X (Twitter).
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, MacroMicro empowers over three million investors worldwide to make personalized investment decisions through dynamic and insightful charts. X (Twitter).
NayaOne gives banks a single point of access to hundreds of fintechs, digital sandboxes, fintech-as-a-service offerings, and datasets. Headquartered in London, U.K., NayaOne was founded in 2019. LinkedIn.
Zero Bank Design Factory
Here is our look at fintech innovation around the world.
Central and Southern Asia
- India-based PhonePe Wealth Broking, a subsidiary of mobile payments app PhonePe, launched a stock broking app, Share.Market.
- Pakistan’s Daily Times featured a look at the future of fintechs in the country.
- A new report from Elevation Capital and McKinsey India indicated that India’s fintech ecosystem could reach $70 billion in annual revenue by fiscal year 2030.
Latin America and the Caribbean
- Google announced an integration with Nu’s Moradita Credit cards that will expand the reach of Google Wallet to Colombia.
- Latin American card provider Clara launched cross-border transactions.
- Mexican fintech Klar secured a $100 million credit line to help expand its business in the country.
- Vietnam-based fintech MFast secured $6 million in Series A funding in a round led by Wavemaker Partners.
- Singaporean payment system provider Qashier raised $10 million in Series A funding.
- Alipay+ announced an expansion into South Korea as part of a collaboration with Korea Easy Payment Foundation, operator of e-wallet ZeroPay.
- South Africa’s TymeBank announced an integration of the country’s payment system, PayShap.
- Uganda-based fintech Asaak acquired Mexican startup, FlexClub.
- Moniepoint secured green light to acquire Kenyan payments company Kopo Kopo.
Central and Eastern Europe
- Contract automation platform PandaDoc acquired Berlin-based fintech Denario.
- Lithuanian regtech iDenfy announced a partnership with furniture rental platform Everset.
- German instant bank payments company Ivy raised $20 million in Series A funding.
Middle East and Northern Africa
- Islamic banking solutions provider aiBANK teamed up with Visa to provide e-payment services in Egypt.
- Dubai-based financial wellness platform MALY secured $1.6 billion in pre-seed funding.
- Egyptian fintech HEDG announced a “six-figure” pre-seed funding round from undisclosed Egyptian and Saudi Arabian investors.
The post Finovate Global: Showcasing International Alums at FinovateFall appeared first on Finovate.