Our all-digital spring fintech conference is right around the corner. Here’s a look at some of the luminaries who will be sharing their insights at this year’s FinovateSpring, May 10 through May 13.
Seven in Seven
For years, we’ve put our demoing companies to the seven-minute test. Now its our experts’ turn on the clock. Our Seven in Seven main stage session on Tuesday, May 11, gives seven analysts, innovators, and executives seven minutes each to share their insights into the most critical issues facing banks and fintechs in 2021 and beyond.
- Ronit Ghose, Citi – Bio
- Hugh Shannon, OakNorth – Bio
- Siri Borsum, Huawei – Bio
- Alex Weber, N26 – Bio
- Charles Potts, Independent Community Bankers of America – Bio
- Nadia Edwards-Dashti, Harrington Star Group – Bio
- Alex Johnson, Cornerstone Advisers – Bio
Main Stage Keynotes
Looking for a 30,000 foot view of the fintech landscape? Our mainstage, keynote addresses examine the terrain.
The Pandemic’s Lasting Impact on Financial Services and What Comes Next
The pandemic pushed financial services companies to innovate and accelerate their digital transformations overnight. Hitting the industry’s reset button has created growing pains and increased competition for some and opportunities for others, including new customers and partnerships– but what does this mean for the future of banking?
Enabling a Data-Driven Enterprise
To streamline and automate compliance activities, leading firms are now implementing an enterprise data fabric to bring together data from across the enterprise, reducing manual effort, increasing accuracy, lowering latencies, and simplifying operations.
In this session we will present a subset of the research findings, describe what top analysts are calling “the future of data management,” and how it is being used to streamline both compliance initiatives and accelerate strategic business initiatives at top financial services firms.
How Covid Has Transformed Global eCommerce & Omnichannel Payments
How Will True Mobile Wallets Evolve & Will They Be Able To Connect Internationally?
A Digital Banking Roadmap For Community Banks & Credit Unions: Start With The Customer & Work Back
Power to the Panels!
From insights into customer engagement to expanding the role of women in fintech, our mainstage Power Panel discussions offer deep dives and diverse opinions on key issues in our industry.
Customer Insights – Sharing Real Life Examples Of Best Practice In CX And How To Blend Human & Digital CX
- Dominic Venturo, U.S. Bancorp – Bio
- Camilla Morais, Brex – Bio
- Stephen Goldstein, RGAX – Bio
- Lamont Young, Citizens Bank – Bio
- Alyson Clarke, Forrester – Bio
- Read more
How Will New Technologies, New Competitors And New Business Models Shape The Future Of Payments? Is Payments Orchestration About To Have Its Moment?
- Andrew Steele, Activant Capital – Bio
- Carolyn Criscitiello, Santander Bank – Bio
- Eric Van Miltenburg, Ripple – Bio
- Gilles Ubaghs, Aite Group – Bio
- Read more
Lending 2.0 – What Are The Problems That Need To Be Solved For Consumers & SMEs In The New COVID 19 World?
- Mark Ruddock, BFS Capital – Bio
- Mercedes Bent, Lightspeed Venture Partners – Bio
- Tom Burnside, LendingPoint – Bio
- Louise Beaumont, TechUK – Bio
- Read more
Paving The Way For The Next Generation Of Female Founders & Executives – How Can We Reach A Gender-Neutral Future In Financial Services?
- Nisa Amoils, A100x – Bio
- Sarah Wolter, FinTech Collective – Bio
- Cat Hernandez, Venture Collective – Bio
- Michelle Tran, NYC Fintech Women – Bio
- Read more
Tickets for FinovateSpring are available now. Book your reservation by April 30 (this Friday!) and save $100 on the price of your four-day, all-access pass!