If the debut of FinovateFocus next week (Thursday, February 25th) is anything like its preview – shared in-house a few days ago – then fintech fans who have been craving a truly 21st century digital fintech experience are in for a treat.
Today we’re taking a look at the first half of the event – FinovateFocus Connect – which runs for an hour starting at 9am Central. Connect features a roster of more than nine top fintech analysts and innovation specialists who will share their top takes on creating an optimal digital experience for your customers. Each three-minute presentation will be followed by a brief networking opportunity to ask questions and make connections with your fellow digital attendees – all based on preferences you determine in advance.
Here’s a peek at next week’s FinovateFocus Connect agenda.
- Personalization and customization with data in the banking and payments industry
- Earning customer trust in the digital age
- Wealth Management: Competing for affluent digital-native clients
- What do customers want: Meeting customer needs
- Chatbots, AI, and automation as platforms for revolutionizing CX
- APIs and Open Banking: Putting the customer in the driver’s seat
- Boosting CX in banking with AI: Conversation banking and exploring back-end technology
- Customer Experience 2021: Using data to drive CX strategy, business outcomes, and flawless execution
Remember, FinovateFocus: Digital UX kicks off Thursday, February 25. The Connect component of the event will lead off at 9am Central. The FinovateFocus Roundtable event will follow at 10:30 am Central.