Listen: How AI can automate and cut the cost for compliance

https://bankautomationnews.com/allposts/comp-reg/listen-how-ai-can-automate-and-cut-the-cost-for-compliance/
http://bankautomationnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/canstockphoto8230716.jpg?#

Definitions, clarifications and other non-obligation material make up 65% of the information in regulations. That leaves a mere 35% that involves an actual obligation, according to reg-tech firm Ascent. That means banks and other regulated industries — and more specifically, their lawyers — spend hours combing through information in search of actionable items, according to […]

https://bankautomationnews.com/allposts/comp-reg/listen-how-ai-can-automate-and-cut-the-cost-for-compliance/