The Brexit challenge. Rising economies of Central and Eastern Europe. The crisis of confidence in traditional financial institutions. The growing anxiety over the power of new enabling technologies … how will innovation in financial technology be shaped by these competing interests and demands?
Next week in Berlin, Germany, Finovate will host its first fintech conference in continental Europe. From February 11 through February 13, we will present the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the analysts, and the venture capitalists who will share their accomplishments and insights with our 1200+ audience of financial professionals. Below is a sneak peek at what we have in store over the course of our three-day event. Visit our FinovateEurope page for more details.
Industry Stage Day – February 11
This year FinovateEurope kicks off with an Industry Stage Day. This day begins with a pair of keynote addresses leading into the morning’s special address from Steven Van Belleghem, author of Customers The Day After Tomorrow. The afternoon will feature a variety of tracks with their own keynotes, addresses, and fireside chats on themes such as the digital future, insurtech, open banking, and payments.
Our Industry Stage Day will also feature our new Startup Booster program. Read our interview with Finovate VP and host of the Finovate Podcast Greg Palmer on Finovate’s latest commitment to fintech’s startup community.
Demo Stage Days – February 12 and 13
The second and third days of FinovateEurope will introduce our live fintech demos into the mix. In addition to our demos, we will also feature addresses, power panels, and special analyst insight presentations to help contextualize and examine the technologies – and their applications – on display during our Demo Stage Days. Learn more about the companies demonstrating their technologies in our FinovateEurope Sneak Peek series.
Another new feature for FinovateEurope is our Women in Fintech stream on Wednesday. This special opportunity offers keynote addresses, panel discussions, and networking sessions geared toward discussing and promoting gender diversity in the fintech industry.
FinovateEurope Need to Knows
We’re excited about Finovate’s first trip to Berlin, Germany. If you’re planning on joining us, then here’s some information to help you make the most of your stay.
- What: FinovateEurope 2020 – a three-day conference in Berlin, Germany featuring live demonstrations of the latest innovations in financial technology
- When: The conference begins Tuesday morning, February 11, with registration at 8:30am and opening remarks at 9:15am. FinovateEurope continues through Thursday, February 13.
- Where: FinovateEurope will be held at the Intercontinental Berlin, Budapester Strabe 2, Berlin, Germany.
- Why: Finovate’s combination of keynote addresses, panel discussions and debates, and live technology demos is the most exciting way to keep up with what’s new – and what’s next – in the world of fintech innovation.
- How: To get tickets and join us? Visit our registration page today and save your spot! Join us for our Industry Stage Day, our Demo Stage Days, or save big with an All-Access Pass that will enable you to enjoy the entire, three-day event.