If you have the WiFi, we’ll bring the content. This month, we’re hosting two FinovateFocus events– Connect and Roundtable. Both events are free to attend and will take place on February 25 from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Central Standard Time.
Register for these all-digital micro events and you’ll not only have access to great content, but you’ll also have the opportunity to check out the unique format and full roster of discussions and networking.
This month’s discussions will focus on the digital user experience. Now more than ever, your digital user experience is what your customers see; it shapes how they view your organization. Our dive into digital will help inform how you can leverage your UX to increase sales, create happy customers, and increase operational efficiency.
Here’s what to expect at each event:
This event maximizes your time by bringing you nine presentations and nine meetings, all within the span of an hour. The platform will alternate between three-minute presentations and three-minute meetings, which are pre-assigned based on common interests.
This discussion-based event includes your choice of two moderated, 30-minute roundtables with 15 minutes of networking before and after each roundtable conversation. To encourage engagement, each roundtable is limited to eight participants each.
Roundtable discussions for this month’s event include:
- Earning customer trust in the digital age
- Future of payments –are we turning into a cashless society?
- Effective customer acquisition, engagement, and retention – the Experience Age
- Boosting CX in banking with AI – conversation banking: exploring back-end technologies
- Authentication, biometrics, and digital identity in digitized society
- Chatbots, AI, automation as a platform for revolutionizing the CX
- Personalization and customization with data in the banking and payments industry
- Insights into how to support financial futures for customers in a post-COVID-19 world
- Customer Service NOW
- Video banking as a preferred means of customer communication
- What do customers want – Meeting customer needs
- APIs and Open Banking – Putting the customer in the driver’s seat
FinovateFocus starts on February 25. The Connect portion will run from 9 am to 10 am Central time while the Roundtable portion will run from 10:15 am to 10:45 am Central time. Both events are free to attend, so sign up early.
While you’re signing up, check out the deals for FinovateFocus sessions in March, April, May, and June available on the registration page. Sign up for a single event or purchase a bundle package to save.
Here are the topics we have planned for the months ahead:
- March- Small business survival
- April- Maximizing your data’s value
- May- Rethinking your core
- June- Moving money
- July- Half year review