Postpay has launched three new payment solutions:
- Pay in Two – In response to emerging generations’ demand for short-term instalment products, postpay has launched a trademarked “Pay in Two – Pay half today and half next month” This is especially appealing for retailers with lower AOVs (Average Order Values) such as fashion brands. Few customers want to hold debt for several months for these amounts and this also reduces customers’ debt exposure during these challenging times. So far results have been very positive.
- Pay in Four – An extension of Postpay’s original solution, postpay continues to provide four instalments repaid every two weeks (or repaid every month – available at select retailers).
- Pay Now – In response to the uptake in online shopping and the need for high quality direct payment processing, postpay has rolled out a seamless ‘Pay Now’ function at select retailers. This Pay Now product is a seamless credit/debit card processor with the added benefit for customers who have used postpay who will be able to pay in ‘One Click’ at these retailers.
How it works
- Shop at Postpay’s partner online stores and simply select Postpay at checkout.
- Sign up in seconds for first-time users only. Enter a couple of details and get instant approval decision, no uploading of documents or long processes!
- Postpay it! Confirm your order and your instalment type in one click and pay in interest-free and fees-free instalments!
“We are really proud of our team and what we have achieved thus far. Our product has global best-in-class technology, seamless user experience and follows strict PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) standards to reassure our customers that their payment information is 100% secure when checking out using postpay.
We have partnered over 20 great local and international brands so far including the likes of Kcal, XDubai, The Giving Movement, Dubai Audio and Squat Wolf and we continue to grow our presence in the region. We have been getting a lot of traction in the market and it is really rewarding for all of us at Postpay to know that we are able to provide value for both customers and retailers alike. We thank all of our existing customers who keep on returning to postpay! We have some exciting partnerships with big retail groups to announce soon so make sure you follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!”, says Tariq Sheikh, CEO and Founder of Postpay.
The fintech company upholds in its commitment to keeping their customers at the core of their offering by shifting the cost-economics from customers to retailer who in turn increase conversion rates, average order values and return customers with zero added risk!
For more details on where to use postpay and other announcements, visit https://postpay.io/ and follow @postpayofficial on Instagram and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/postpayofficial