Fintech start-ups joining F10’s accelerator programme will be the first cohort to be evaluated through PwC Singapore’s accreditation programme.
The accreditation program aims to boost industry-wide fintech adoption. With the accreditation, startups will have added credibility with potential customers as they would be vetted across four key areas including compliance, their business model, team talent and financials.
“We are excited to contribute to the F10 accelerator program. There is a focus on technology and digital transformation within the financial services sector and we hope to continue to spur innovation and strengthen Singapore’s Fintech ecosystem through collaborations like these,” says Wanyi Wong, Fintech leader at PwC Singapore.
The new initiative is part of a collaboration, which will see PwC Singapore joining F10 as a strategic partner to co-create the future of financial services in Singapore. F10’s other corporate partners include SIX (Swiss Stock Exchange), Bank Julius Baer and R3.
“The fastest route to innovation lies in early collaboration between agile startups, incumbents, and investors. With PwC Singapore’s Fintech accreditation program, startups in F10’s Acceleration Program can now benefit from new ways to build trust and open doors with corporates,” says Jonas Thürig, Head of F10 Singapore.
PwC’s Fintech practice in Singapore works closely with players in the ecosystem to leverage the intersection of financial services and emerging technology disruption to enhance the customer experience at a lower cost while driving greater efficiency. The F10 ecosystem strengthens that vision through collaboration with the best startups, corporations, and investors in Singapore.
F10’s Corporate Partners in Singapore benefit from direct access to promising fintech, regtech, insurtech as well as deeptech startups, with the option to collaborate with the high-potential teams. Joining the F10 ecosystem with global reach and local hubs in Switzerland, Singapore and Spain helps incumbents and traditional institutions future-proof their business.
“We are building on the valuable gains from our first incubator earlier in 2020 – which led to collaborations between our startups and corporate partners – to launch our first accelerator cohort in Singapore. I am excited and convinced that PwC Singapore’s expertise will be highly beneficial for the six selected venture teams accepted into the program,” Thürig added.
F10 Singapore’s new accelerator cohort includes:
- Apiax, transforms complex regulations into digital compliance rules which are accessible for everyone.
- Couture.ai, powers both collaborative development and operationalisation of AI and ML models in production at scale.
- CoverGo, the insurance industry’s first fully configurable, modular, no-code, enterprise-grade insurance platform to enable digital insurance transformation.
- Propine, the first independent digital asset custody services provider to receive CMS License from MAS.
- Signzy, an end to end digital onboarding platform to take customers multiple processes including KYC, risk modelling, digital forensics, government and private data sources.
- SynctacticAI, a predictive data science platform that helps businesses turn their data sets into actionable insight.