In an effort to meet the needs of restaurants dealing with business disruption due to COVID-19, Revel Systems has introduced a standalone version of its online-ordering tool called Revel Go.
The solution offers easy, lightweight implementation and can be added to existing retail or restaurant operations regardless of which POS platform is currently installed, Revel Chief Strategy Officer Chris Lybeer said in the release. Designed to help merchants operate more efficiently or quickly get up and running as they refocus their business on take-out, curbside services and delivery, the solution is for restaurants and retailers taking orders over the phone.
“The restaurant industry was already heading toward a digital-centric model, and the pandemic has greatly accelerated it,” Lybeer said. “As our customers join with their local communities to flatten the curve and remain healthy, we have implemented our online ordering and delivery management solutions at hundreds and hundreds of our client locations. We introduced Revel Go to help restaurants whose POS does not provide these capabilities to quickly and easily add new revenue streams in challenging times.”
It allows users to:
- Import the menu from existing POS with help from Revel’s implementation team.
- Build an online-specific menu in a matter of minutes.
- Manage door-to-door delivery solutions including driver fleets.
- Eliminate the need for social interaction by enabling contactless payments.
- Access optional delivery functionality through Revel’s third-party delivery partnerships.
Revel Systems provides a cloud-based point-of-sale and business management system.
Companies: Revel Systems