How will artificial intelligence – AI – drive innovation in fintech and financial services? This year at FinovateSpring we checked in with our experts to find out how AI will impact everything from the financial services workforce to the way customers interact with their bank or credit union.
Featuring insights and observations from:
- Rocio Wu – Principal, F-Prime Capital
- Alexander Hagerup – CEO & Co-founder, Vic.ai
- Lawrence Lin Murata – CEO & Co-founder, Slope
- Barb Maclean – SVP, Head of Technology Operations and Implementation, Coastal Community Bank
- Ben Maxim – Chief Digital Strategy & Innovation Officer, MSU Federal Credit Union
- Sarah Hinkfuss – Partner, Bain Capital Ventures
- Daniel Latimore – Chief Research Officer, Member of the Leadership Team, Celent
- Malia Lazu – CEO, The Lazu Group
- Greg Palmer – Vice President, Finovate
- Jas Randhawa – Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Airwallex
The post The Impact of AI in Fintech and Financial Services: Our Experts Weigh In appeared first on Finovate.