Title: The New C-suite Challenge: Rise of Customer Experience
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, then on-demand
Time: 02:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
As this year shapes up, more digital disruptors are poised to change the financial services landscape. In APAC region, we are seeing digital-first organizations harnessing the power of data to provide enhanced customer experiences to give them a competitive edge and deliver timely, relevant offerings to their customers. Customer Experience (CX) will become the currency of financial services organizations in the future and help determine how products are developed for an increasingly informed customer.
Join the webinar to hear our expert panel talk through their experiences and insights on these key themes:
- How to fuel continuous innovation across divisions and teams
- Building data driven initiatives within financial services organisations
- How organisations are working with fintechs to drive better experiences
- Andrew Aho, Regional Director, Data Platforms, InterSystems
- E Long Chua, Group CTO, Kenanga Investment Bank
- Freddy Lim, Co-founder & Chief Investment Officer, StashAway
- Brad Scarff, CTO, YellowFin
- Moderated by David Penn, Research Analyst, Finovate
Can’t join us live? Register now and we will send you a recording to watch on demand.