XTM, a Toronto-based fintech company, announced the completion of its 2.0 fintech platform after a year in development. The company provides mobile banking and payment solutions globally in the neo banking space, according to press release.
Enhancements in the platform and mobile app include:
• transaction tracking and e-Transfer.
• bill-pay, card-to-card transfers and card to bank transfers.
• Cloud based PCI compliant architecture.
• Updated UI/UX for portals and mobile apps.
• Lending and adjudication engines facilitating overdraft and other credit offerings.
• White label solution enabling quick to market solutions for resellers.
• Multi-bank and multi-processor integrations allowing for quick launch and rollout.
“Version 2.0 represents the cohesive work of a team committed to excellence,” Chad Arthur, chief technology officer, XTM said in the release. “It’s the culmination of all the very best practices established through a decade of building world-class Fintech applications.”